Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-08-13

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 4 Lilac - Syren

 
NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 4

NF Digital Ar Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art and creative work.
The two memes, NF Abstract and NF Digital Art Meme, will take turns. The good thing is that you can post Abstract every week as that is also Digital.

The new meme will allow any kind of digital art. You can post anything from photo art, straight from the camera, to complicated texture work. You can take a shot of your pottery and make it digital. As long as you are the artist. I hope to see some of the black and white artists I often see on Weekend in Black and White. You create good arts in your camera.

It is not nessessary to give all details of your work. An artist must have some secrets and, well, how we did it is most of the time impossible to describe anyway.  And we work with different software.
 
click to enlarge
Lilac - Syren
© NF Photo 140521, NF Art 140812

This weeks optional theme is Flowers. I choose this image as I like the look of the branch and made a simple Oil Painting of it in Arc Soft Photo Studio. I have been looking at this one for years but did not figure out what it was. This spring I suddenly saw Lilac flowers on it. Never seen a Lilac tree looking like that before. That aside. It was great to work with it for this topic.
Now it is your turn to share your work, flowers or anything else.

Next week is NF Abstract week. Be sure to visit if you want The optional theme for next DAM.

Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If  you want to share your Digital/Photo Art  on Facebook I have created a GROUP for that purpose. You can join if you like. Why not check it out! Would love to see you there.

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

   Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they don´t have to wonder about what you wanted to share. When you enter, make sure your link goes to a valid post everybody can visit.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-- 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , ,   , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have guessed that was a lilac branch, either! The texture you have added is interesting, but I am not sure I like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand, I keep looking at it, between checking the other entries, and I think it is growing on me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I immediately saw an elephant trumpeting his pleasure♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was attracted to the lovely red flower in the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the juxtapose of the course branch and the delicate flower. The oil painting texture was a nice choice here! Nicely done! I need to get my act together and create some art for this meme! So glad you are doing one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice composition the swirls around the red shapes. And I like the little red line too. I was too early yesterday to add this and then forgot before I went too bed ( a rare night out!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the splash of red in the background, and the oil-painting effect.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.