Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-08-05

NF Blo-Ma 106 Flowerbed

 
Every Tuesday

NF Blo-Ma 106
Welcome to a new edition of NF Blo-Ma.  A meme all about Flowers and Macro shots. Not necessarily macro flowers.  Thanks everyone who joined last week.
Spring is here with lots of flower and macro opportunities. Don´t forget, your butterfly serves great as a macro shot. :)

Addition: Why not make some flower and macro art while you are at it? To add a little more fun to the meme.

click to enlarge
©  NF Photo 140804

Today I share an image of a flowerbed located at our City hall Gröna Kullen. Taken yesterday. There is  already a hint of autumn to it. Too early for my taste.

As you know I have a lot on my mind but I always returns a visit. 

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses. then I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.
 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not to GOOGLE+ or the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they don´t have to wonder about what you wanted to share. When you enter, make sure your link goes to a valid post everybody can visit.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
- --

2 comments:

  1. Definately too early for Autumn yet!! Nice flowerbed :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag är inte redo för höst ännu, men lite svalare temperaturer skulle nog passa!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.