Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-09-04

NF Memes on tour



NF Memes on tour


Hi guys, as you know by now I am on tour to Australia. I have left the linkies open on all memes till I come back. So you can post each week as usual. And I don´t risk messing things up. I´m really going into wild country and probably can´t access internet at all.

To help you find the memes, when you want to linkup, I list a shortcut to the memes

NF Inspiring  photo Catching light 107
NF Blo-Ma 110
NF Abstract 79 & NF Dam 6
NF Winged 127

Labels: NatureFootstep, nfphoto, foto, photography, natur, naturfoto, nature, fotoutmaning, photo challenge, Bildverkstan, photo manipulation, photo shop, art, konst, sweden, sverige, Monica Johansson, resor, travels, Katrineholm fotograf, bild, NF Meme,

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip to Australia!! See you when you return, with lots of great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy strip to Australia
    Best regard from Belgium.

    * http://retriever-louisettesblogs.blogspot.com/2014/09/costumes-de-legendes-20-ans-de-creation.html
    Honors costumes Opera with the textiles museum of Lyon

    * http://louisette.eklablog.com/-p842116
    Mons in Belgium My city

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip, sounds like an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adventure! Have a really nice vacation"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.