Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-09-02

NF Blo-Ma 110 Eternell

 
Every Tuesday

NF Blo-Ma 110
Welcome to a new edition of NF Blo-Ma.  A meme all about Flowers and Macro shots. Not necessarily macro flowers.  Thanks everyone who joined last week.
Spring is here For the south part of our globe,  and fall for the north, with lots of flower and macro opportunities. Don´t forget, your butterfly serves great as a macro shot. :)

Addition: Why not make some flower and macro art while you are at it? To add a little more fun to the meme.

click to enlarge

Eternell
©  NF Photo 140828

This is a flower very easy to dry and use as decoration throughout the winter.



As autumn begins up north I´ll do as the birds, I´ll migrate for a few weeks. I´ll go to meet the spring in Australia. Birding! Most of the time I will be in wild country with early mornings and late evenings in field. Long days means no time for blogging. I have a post in my Travel blog that shows where I´ll be. Australia

I leave todays linky open till I come back. That way you can post each week if you like. I was thinking of scedule the memes but it is too many to be sure they all work. So. I leave it open! Have fun while I´m away.

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses. then I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.
 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not to GOOGLE+ or the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they don´t have to wonder about what you wanted to share. When you enter, make sure your link goes to a valid post everybody can visit.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
- --

10 comments:

  1. Det får meg til å tenke på en grandtante. Hun hadde alltid eterneller :)
    Flotte bilder.
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2014/09/02/geranium-pelargonia/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower, I know them well.
    Wow, how did you envy for your trip to Australia.
    Have a good time and bring many great photos to see here in the blog.
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots!
    Enjoy your holiday. We shall welcome you with open arms in Australia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag önskar dig en riktigt fin resa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip to Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome shots! I am sure you enjoy your birding in Australia as their birds are so plenty. I am so fascinated with them even in public parks. I will be back there in Nov-Dec and am sure to see some birds again. I love most the pink gallahs and the rainbow lorikeets, even bought a book on their birds. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't realized they are easy to dry! I simply tear the petals off and throw them into the salad!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.