Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-02-06

NF Winged 120 Last one

 
Torsdagar  - Thursdays 
 
NF Winged 120, the last one!
 
Yes, this will be the last edition of NF Winged. I will thank all of you that has participated. There are several other memes you can join in with your winged ones. First of all I will recommend Nature Notes ( tuesday) , Camera Critters and Saturdays Critters (both on saturdays).

The other three meemes I have will remain as usual for the time beeing

 
 
Click to enlarge
Silverblåvinge - Amanda's Blue

 © NF Photo 130616

 
IMPORTANT!
I have seen lately blogs that ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses. If that is the case on your blog I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.  
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar. 
- --
 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Jag vill tacka för det arbete du lagt ned på NF Winged. Roligt att du fortsätter med övriga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous butterfly. I love the pretty blue color. Thank you for hosting NF Winged. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to stop taking part in the 'Winged' meme due to lack of time. I will continue to post in 'Blo-Ma', where I will probably combine flowers and winged critters :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. En tydlig och vacker bild av en vacker fjäril som till och med jag, numera nästan enögd, kan se.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blåvingen är väldigt vacker. Synd att du slutar, men det är fint att du fortsätter med Blo-Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone is interested in getting a "Winged" meme back up and running sometime, let me know! I would be interested in doing so. Thanks!

    Iowa Voice

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.