Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-02-04

NF Blo-Ma 81 Icy droplets

 

Every Tuesday

NF Blo-Ma 81
Welcome to a new edition of NF Blo-Ma.  A meme all about Flowers and Macro shots. Not necessarily macro flowers. The name might need an explanation for international players. Blo comes from the Swedish word for flower, blomma and Ma is for macro. You can post any flower or any macro of your choice. Thanks everyone who joined last week.
If flower comes short this time of year dont´ forget you can link up macro shots.  

Addition: Why not make some flower and macro art while you are at it? To add a little more fun to the meme.

click to enlarge
©  NF Photo 111207

Today I choose to take an old shot for the meme. This is an over bloomed plant with icy droplets on it. Can go as both flower and macro.

If  any of you are making digial art of any sort and want to share them on Facebook I have created a GROUP for that purpose. You can join if you like. Why not check it out!
NatureFootstep Digital Photo Art Group

As you know I have a lot on my mind but I always returns a visit. 

IMPORTANT!
I have seen lately blogs that ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses. If that is the case on your blog I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

 Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE

As you probably know by now there will not be any thumbnails anymore. :(
 
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not to GOOGLE+ or the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they don´t have to wonder about what you wanted to share. When you enter, make sure your link goes to a valid post everybody can visit.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
- --

4 comments:

  1. Vilken vacker bild, det ser ut som små slipade diamanter....
    Önskar dig e trevlig kväll.
    /Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very beautiful, like little diamonds !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väldigt vackert. Jag tänkte också genast på diamanter.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.