Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2013-09-23

NF Inspiring Photography 61 - Catching the light - Reed

 
 
NF Inspiring Photography 61 - Catching the light 

 NOTE! From next week on I will post at a later time. I ´d like to have a better use of my mornings and maybe we will have more participants if I post at a time when most of the other memes is posting.
 
click to enlarge
Back light in reed in June
NF Photo 130612

This day I was out biking when I spotted this light in a small part of the muddy area of a lake. The back light making the reed glow.

 Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , ,

5 comments:

  1. Delightful shot, a feast for tired eyes.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've decided you will start posting later in the day from next week, as I prefer to get my entry posted before I leave for work on a morning. What time are you thinking of posting in future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vakkert.
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had my Nature Notes meme for almost 4 years and there are only 20 or so people who participate,.. but I have never tried to get people to join.. This is beautiful Monica...Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.