Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2013-09-24

NF Blo-Ma 64 - Flowerbed

 

Every Tuesday

NF Blo-Ma 64
Welcome to a new edition of NF Blo-Ma.  A meme all about Flowers and Macro shots.
Addition: Why not make some flower and macro art while you are at it? To add a little more fun to the meme.

 NOTE! From next week on I will post at a later time. I ´d like to have a better use of my mornings and maybe we will have more participants if I post at a time when most of the other memes is posting. I will post before 20.00h, Swedish time. I have a little clock on top of the list to the right to help you out.

click to enlarge
 NF Photo 130923

Close to the city park they have planted this beautiful autumn flowerbed. It looks even better in a sunny back light.

As you know I have a lot on my mind but I always returns a visit. 
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not to GOOGLE+ or the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they don´t have to wonder about what you wanted to share. When you enter, make sure your link goes to a valid post everybody can visit.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
- --

6 comments:

  1. Nydelig og flinke parkefolk.
    Ha en flott dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower-beds, so much wonderful colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great profusion of colour and shapes!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fits the Fall season so well! Bright and beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice contrast between tiny little flowers and great big leaves. Love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.