Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2013-06-27

NF Winged 94 Unknown moth

 
Torsdagar  - Thursdays 
 
NF Winged 94
Welcome to a new Winged Edition. Summer is in full swing. So are the winged ones. New species appears weekly. And newborns as well.  
This is a meme, or meeting place, for everything with wings. I´d like to see flying creatures from all over the world. The purpose with memes is to visit other participants and to have fun.  This meme is small, surely you have time to visit and comment each others posts. Let me see you around. But as you know I am a busy woman but I always returns a visit.

Click to enlarge

Tallbågmätare, NF Photo 130626
 
I found this one yesterday. Probably a moth but I could not find it´s ID. If you know the name please give it to me.



 
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar. 
- --
 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. It is a pretty moth, sorry I can not help with the id. Have a happy day and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely shot of the moth. I'm not very good at naming moths & butterflies, so cannot help, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew its name but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if my post this week is legit to link up.. My kids seem to have wings some days - they fly here and there & everywhere... and last night in particular, I photographed them with wings: http://ourfunwithfive.blogspot.com/2013/06/summer-splashing.html
    Great moth photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.