Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2013-01-24

NF Winged #72 Butterfly on kayak

Torsdagar  - Thursdays 

NF Winged #72

Welcome to a new Winged Edition. The winter is upon us but there are still wings flying around outdoors. And on the other side of the globe summer is approaching. :) I hope you will join in.  This is a meme, or meeting place, for everything with wings. I´d like to see flying creatures from all over the world. The purpose with memes is to visit other participants and to have fun.  This meme is small, surely you have time to visit and comment each others posts. Let me see you around. Last week we were 17. I think that is the largest no so far. Keep coming!

Click to enlarge

NF Photo 081017 
I was out paddling that day when this one landed on my kayak. Image from my archives of course. Today we have -16 °C outdoors. This was before I started to ID them so I don´t know what species it is. But I think it looks like a flower on the wing. :) 
 
 NOTE!
Instead of Word Verification: Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar. 
- --
 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,   , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the unusual wing colours of this little creature! And a butterfly? Strange to see it on a boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, it looks like it found a place to rest on your kayak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fin liten varelse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I love the reflection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the kayak photo is amazing. Most creature's fly off before I can approach them.
    Great meme. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.