Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2013-01-15

NF Blo-Ma #32 The last flower

Every Tuesday

NF Blo-Ma #32
Välkommna till en ny utgåva av NF Blo-Ma. Memet för allting som har med blommor och macro foton att göra. Dvs ett meme för både och, där Blo står för blomma och Ma för macro. Ett tack till alla som var med förra veckan.

Welcome to a new edition of NF Blo-Ma.  A meme all about Flowers and Macro shots. The name might need an explanation for international players. Blo comes from the swedish word for flower, blomma and Ma is for macro. English translation would be Flo-Ma but that does not sound so good in Swedish so Blo-Ma it is. Thanks everyone who joined last week.

click to enlarge
 NF Photo 130102
The last one this season.
It is snowing today. What flowers do you have to share? Let me see them.
 
You are always welcome to visit NatureFootstep.  :)
 
 NOTE!
Instead of Word Verification: Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Lately a few ad posts has joined my memes. I will delete any as soon as I see them. If you find any without backlinks to my meme, and only show things to buy, please alert me. We should not waste our time on them.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
- --
,   , , ,

6 comments:

  1. Vackert ljus på blomman!/Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the contrast between the blossom and the background!!! Creates a mood of sadness, especially with the blossom drooping like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den var riktig så lekker! Lyser opp i kulden:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig bilde. Så fin side du har laget her.
    Ønsker deg en fin uke.
    Fra Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. tackar. Roligt att se dig här Hilda.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.