Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2012-08-30

NF Winged #53 Trollslända - Dragonfly

Torsdagar  - Thursdays 

NF Winged #53

Memet för allting med vingar. -  Everything with wings.
Välkommen till NF Winged. Sommaren är här. Det här är memet för alla era små och stora vingade vänner. Meningen med memes är ju att man ska få besök och även besöka andra. Vi är inte så många, även om det glädjande nog tillkom några förra veckan, nog kan ni ta er tid att göra några få kommentarer?

Welcome to a new Winged Edition.  This is a meme, or meeting place, for everything with wings. I´d like to see flying creatures from all over the world. The purpose wit memes is to visit other participants and to have fun.  This meme is small, surely you have time to visit and comment each others posts. Let me see you around. And welcome to those who were new last week. Hope you will stick around.

Click to enlarge
Tegelröd ängstrolsllända - Vagrant Darter
NF Photo 120829

Den här trollsländan flyger just nu och det finns massor av den. Den är rätt lätt att fånga på bild så varför inte försöka. Det här är vad som kallas ett parningshjul.
This dragonfly flies in Sweden right now. And there is a lot of them. They are rather easy to catch. This is a male and female in what we call a mating wheel.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar. 
- --
, , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. What a great capture of the dragonflies, I will be visiting everyone later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome capture! You should stop by my blog tomorrow and submit to my new photo meme, "Orange You Glad It's Friday" Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the entries are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower of your blog now and look forward to joining in the fun when I can. Hope you will follow me also! Mildred

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.