Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2012-08-20

NF Inspiring Photography #10 Amaryllis lighted




 NF Inspiring Photography #10
NF Inspiring Photography, a new meme for creative and inspiring photography. Today we reached no 10. Hopefully there will be more people joining this week. Or don´t you guys want to be inspired?
Share the shots you were inspired to take. Get Inspired by others and inspire them. But mostly, have fun. See you around, I hope! I have some computer issues this week. :(

So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. If nothing else, comments makes people happy and helps spread the word about this meme. Thank you for participating.
click to enlarge
Time again soon to shoot in your home?   NF Photo  120114
 From Bildverkstan
(For this meme-post I will use work from my blog Bildverkstan and then I will ad something new in the link list as you do.)

This site is now hosting 4 memes. One for each day monday-thursday. Please don´t confuse them.

- -- 
Labels: NatureFootstep, nfphoto, foto, photography, natur, naturfoto, nature, fotoutmaning, photo challenge, Bildverkstan, photo manipulation, photo shop, art, konst, sweden, sverige, Monica Johansson, resor, travels, Katrineholm fotograf, bild, NF Meme, , ,, , ,

3 comments:

  1. At last I am here to join the fun :) Your own entry is certainly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min länkadress har vlivit fel. Korrekt adress är http://christinapictures.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/commuting/. My link is wrong, corect adress is http://christinapictures.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/commuting/
    I wish you all a good day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.