Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2012-04-09

OWT Djulö Lake


click to enlarge,  NF Photo 120409, Djulö
I went to the barn where I have the kajak and look what I found outside the barn. A burnt container. :(    Kind of nice looking in it´s own way. I took some more shots I might be able to use some day.

Leaving the barn I headed for the beach. Talk about knocked down. The bike on the ground, the presumed owner of the bike seemed to be sleeping and a table upside down in the water. :(
Maybe it is good I am selling the kayak.

Our World Tuesday    Outdoor Wednesday 170

18 comments:

  1. Så trist och så mycket på en och samma dag! Hoppas din tillvaro lugnar sig...och hoppas att våren har hunnit upp till dig.
    Kram/Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think the burnt container has it's own beauty. The second shot is intriguing. I could see it as a scene in a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så trist!
    Hoppar det ordnar upp sig till det bästa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing shots indeed -- on second thought, maybe it is a good idea to sell the kayak!! Stay safe and have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did check that he is alive!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting commentary on what some people do for fun :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. A shame about the container! Although it looks lovely in its own way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun is different for each of us, but the container is lovely in it's own way, the tones, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very different scenes for sure, I hope the person sleeping was Ok. Maybe you could find a different place to kyak! Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a sad story from a beautiful place. It could be so peaceful and tranquill.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The burned container scares me. I think it would be good to sell your kayak (as you say) or maybe move it to a more secure place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe left overs from a party the night before!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonder what happened (the container). It's up to you if you want to sell your kayak! If you're not sure, wait a while!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tack för din kommentar hos mig. För din info, så finns det inga klippkanter på bilden! Det är bara sand. Det gör den här platsen så unik och vacker. Jag ville bara fånga landskapet och horisonten. Jag håller med dig - ska man fota närbilder, så är ett macro-objektiv perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Several serendipitous observations all in a short walk, isn't that already telling us something? Yes maybe it is good you sold the kayak. Take care too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You saw some very interesting things on your little walk. I think the burned dumpster has a lot of personality, and I cannot help but wonder where the bike rider is. Hope he is OK. Nice photography. genie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.