Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2012-02-27

For sale

click to enlarge
 Infinity

Djulö Lake, NF Photo 120227

My kayak is for sale. Anybody want to buy it? I´m getting older and it is too heavy for me now. And, there is too much ice on the lake anyway. :(   Kidding but just a little.

Outdoor Wednesday
Our World Tuesday 27
Labels: NatureFootstep, nfphoto, foto, photography, natur, naturfoto, nature, fotoutmaning, photo challenge, Bildverkstan, photo manipulation, photo shop, art, konst, sweden, sverige, Monica Johansson, resor, travels, Katrineholm fotograf, bild, NF Meme,, , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a beauty. Too bad you have to sell it. Boom & Gary of the Vertmilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful looking kayak! I'm too old for them, but my youngest son has one and does enjoy it! Great captures for the day as always! Hope you have a good week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does seem a shame to sell you kayak! Hopefully you will find a buyer soon. It looks nice! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun, wish I could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you have to sell your kayak. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you had lots of fun with the kayak! Great photo of the lake, looks really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is lovely, i haven't tried riding in one. Maybe you are buying a new one, a lighter one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.