Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-08-07

NF Winged 123 Cabbage white - Rapsfjäril

 
Torsdagar  - Thursdays 
NF Winged 123
Welcome to a new Winged Edition. Still summer even if autumn is hinting here and there.  So, go for a photo hunt. Fill your files so the winged ones will last through the winter.  If you live in the south you might search your files if there is none flying. Or you can post birds. :)



This is a meme, or meeting place, for everything with wings. I´d like to see flying creatures from all over the world. The purpose with memes is to visit other participants and to have fun.  This meme is small, surely you have time to visit and comment each others posts. Let me see you around. But as you know I am a busy woman but I always returns a visit.

Click to enlarge

 © NF Photo 140806
The Large White (Pieris brassicae), also called Cabbage Butterfly, Cabbage White, Rapsfjäril - Pieris napi - Green-veined White

O dear, this one has many names. :)  I found it in the reeds when birding yesterday. It is badly damage on the wings but did not seem to have a problem flying. From an "artistic" point of view I thought the wings looked rather pretty like this.



 Linking up with Macro Monday

IMPORTANT!
I have seen lately blogs that ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses. If that is the case on your blog I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.  
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar. 
- --
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Pretty shots of the Cabbage White.. Thanks for hosting.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man lider lite när man ser hur skadade vingarna är.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good shot of the butterfly. Maybe it had a lucky escape from a predator!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stackarn, men vacker är den trots de trasiga vingarna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly! I've never heard of this one!

    Iowa Voice

    ReplyDelete
  6. linda at http://www.craftygardener.ca/taking-long-drink/
    nice photos, I'm joining your meme today for the first time with my butterfly photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots, tis a poor thing but yes quite artistic :) I was going to link but I am unable to do so :( Oh well http://www.bruceruston.com/blog/2014/08/11/mid-wales-bug-safari-11-8-14/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is badly damage on the wings but is a wounderful photo from the summertime ;-)
    Hugs Riv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like it had a rough few days. Beautifully captures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.