Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-06-25

NF Abstract 74 Simplified nature and DAM

 
NF Abstract on Wednesday
 
NF Abstract 74
NF Abstract, a meme for abstract photo art and creative work. Well, as a photographer of course I love to see photoabstract.  But any kind of abstracts are welcome. Like paint or whatever other things that can be seen as abstract.
Abstract art: "art that does not attempt to represent external, recognizable reality but seeks to achieve its effect using shapes, forms, colors and textures".
 
The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways and you can use whatever means you want as long as the result is Abstract.
 
Please visit my entry and so many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
 
click to enlarge
Simplified nature
© NF Photo 140615

The hardest part of creating this abstract was giving it a name. :) This is only glowing edges with a single color.

 

Note!
Next week there are no NF Abstract. I will introduce the new meme NF Digital Art Meme, DAM.  The two memes will take turns.

The new meme will allow any kind of digital art. So, you can post abstracts as usual as it is digital. Then you can post anything from photo art, straight from the camera, to complicated texture work. You can take a shot of your pottery and make it digital. As long as you are the artist.
To start with the subject is free. Later I might give prompts.

That was a little. It is summer and maybe a stupid time to start a new meme, but I hope it will work. Have fun this week and hope to see you next week.

If  you want to share your Digital/Photo Art  on Facebook I have created a GROUP for that purpose. You can join if you like. Why not check it out! Would love to see you there.

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

   Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they don´t have to wonder about what you wanted to share. When you enter, make sure your link goes to a valid post everybody can visit.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!
    Thanks for this meme.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful ... I love nature in any form.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, for your comments, you are very kind. I have 3 incurable diseases, but you make me happy :) without painkillers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your abstract! And I love the new meme - I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.