Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2011-12-19

NF Waters #10

Every monday at 20.00h Stockholm time

NF Waters #10
Welcome to a new edition of NF Waters.

Click to enlarge
From the archives, NF Photo 100214, Djulö Kvarn
 
 
Today I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. I let todays list be open until January 1st 2012 (2012-01-01 )  in order to give everyone a break and still a possibility to play. And don´t forget, snow is also water. :)
Idag önskar jag alla en God Jul och ett Gott Nytt År. Dagens lista är öppen till 2012-01-01 så får ni lite ledigt men kan ändå lägga in nytt om ni vill. Och kom ihåg, snö är också vatten. :)

. My entry is on the . You are always welcome to visit NatureFootstep.  :)
The rules are simpel enough. Post a watery shot at your blog and ad your permalink in the Linky list below. Then link back to this site.

What is permalink? It is the link that takes you direct to your watery post. That is a courtesy to your visitors, they need not search for your post. The list will be open Monday to Sunday.
-

--

4 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig!
    Ønsker deg og dine en God Jul og et Godt Nyttår!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my blog is joining..done putting the link..thanks and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nfmemes.blogspot.com är en av de mer imponerande bloggar jag sett. Tack så mycket för att hålla internet elegant för en förändring. Youve fick stil, klass, övermod. Jag menar det. Vänligen håll upp det för utan internet är definitivt saknar intelligens.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.